Not to be taken seriously Not to be taken seriously

Yay

Heeeeey Kalcaman!
I thought it was great. =3 I hope you will do more animations.

Kalcaman responds:

Thanks wolfy!

Pin's Address Pin's Address

Hope to see more soon

hahaha! That part with Marie was hilarious. XD
Sorry it took a bit to get her lines to you. Computers aren't the most reliable things. ^_^;

kirbykrew responds:

Oh hai Wolfwings.

No, Computers aren't. I can't really blame you if your web was down, so I guess all we can say is "oh well"" and move on from that experience.

Haunted House of Terror Haunted House of Terror

X3 Adorable

Hahaha! Way to use alchemy little guy! <3
I wish you really could make a girly chainsaw. That would be hilarious!

Legend of Neuro Legend of Neuro

Here are some tips

I like this game and i see potential in it, but it is very glitchy at the moment.
It would be very helpful to put some directions in the beginning of the game. I had no idea what to do when i first started. Also you need to work with how you see things. I would go in a house and it would be cut in half and i would disappear entirely.
A preloader is always a good thing to have so impatient people don’t get mad when they stare at a blank screen.
A little music would be nice too.

Fun Platformer Game V.3 Fun Platformer Game V.3

Could be better

I liked playing this game, except for one thing. When you would fall, you have no idea that you are falling. Its confusing cause you think you are just stuck in the air randomly and you dont know when you will return to the blocks. Sometimes i would run off the blocks just because i was trying to move in the air when it changed back. I would suggest that the little character react when he falls or for a sound to play to know that what you have dont is bad. Also it would be more fun to have to collect something or do something else besides hopping around on blocks.

PeteZahut responds:

Ya,I'm working on this right now. So later on I will update it and re-submit it. It shouldn't take that long though cause I work on this all the time. You should have seen my first version compared to this.It was horrible.

VAC Mother's Day VAC Mother's Day

^///^

Once again I'm going to say how great everyone was. There were some really funny lines in there that I either forgot or they were improv so it was a surprise. <3

Doritos (WTF?) Doritos (WTF?)

Gave me my first laugh of the day

Despite all of the cursing I really liked this. You guys were so over the top with enthusiasm, over something so simple as a chip, that it made me smile.
The song was playful, upbeat, and very likeable.
5 for you guys. ^_^